Friday, July 03, 2015

My new children's detective novel has notched up its very first sale - in Germany!

I was wrong with my post written about an hour or so ago. My children's detective novel is going live on Kindle at midnight tonight and, because of the time difference, is already on sale on Amazon across most of Europe. And this means that the very first person to be able to read Trouble at Chumley Towers (which is in English, of course!) is someone in Germany!

I had one advance order on Amazon.de and that order has already shown up in my account. I presume the remaining ones will go through tonight for UK customers and tomorrow morning for those who bought it on Amazon.com.

So if you live in Britain and would like to be among the very first to read the fourth book in the Lou Elliott mystery adventure series, you've got just over half an hour to put in an advance order. At £1.99 it is the same price exactly as the other full-length books in the series - and is also considerably longer.

Trouble at Chumley Towers is more in the mystery detective genre than its predecessors which were essentially mystery adventures. Lou is spending Christmas with her friends Jack, David and Emily at their home in Malpas, Cheshire. A series of thefts have taken place from the nearby stately home, Chumley Towers, and Lou leads the others in an investigation to find out whodunit!

I hope you enjoy the book and to those of you who have been kind enough to order your copy in advance, many thanks / vielen dank!

No comments:

Post a Comment