Sunday, February 19, 2012

Buy my children's adventure book free today Sunday February 19, 2012!

And a number of people already have! Quite astonished that since the free price promotion began about an hour ago, I have had about 25 sales. Ok, not sales as such because the book is currently free but I am delighted at that interest and really hope it continues today and word gets out about Smugglers at Whistling Sands.

I really do feel it is 10 times better than the version I was selling in 2011. When I realised what I saw as a major plot flaw, I took it off sale in October and it has only just gone back on sale. Those of you who miss the free promotion today, bear in mind that it will only cost you 77p again from tomorrow anyway (or the dollar/euro equivalent on the other sites.

So PLEASE give it a try and if you like it - or even if you don't - I'd be grateful if you had the time to write a review and post it on Amazon.

I'll update the "sales" figures later in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment