Saturday, November 12, 2011

One week on - and I'm back at my book again

Apologies for not updating before now. Can't believe a whole week has flown past since my last blog as I prepared to tackle the rewrite of the ending to Smugglers. I didn't get as much done as I wanted, partly because I didn't actually get until the middle of the afternoon before the front door opened and wife and kids returned!

Not that I resented them coming home earlier than I had anticipated but well, I felt a bit rueful that I didn't get as much time on the book as I had planned. That said, I got quite a bit done, and I will now continue apace this morning - again with the house to myself for an hour or two.

'Nuff said - here goes! Hope to be able to report at the end of this weekend that the book isn't too far from going back on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment